- Audiology of otosclerosis
- Biomechanics of otosclerosis and stapes surgery
- Cochlear implants in otosclerosis and stapes fixation
- Cochlear otosclerosis
- Complications and revision stapes surgery
- Epidemiology and genetics of otosclerosis
- Learning curve in stapes surgery
- Long term results after stapes surgery
- Middle ear implants in otosclerosis and stapes fixation
- Otosclerosis – diagnostics
- Otosclerosis – surgical treatment
- Stapes fixation – etiologies
- Stapes fixation – diagnostics
- Stapes fixation – surgical treatment and complications
- Tinnitus in otosclerosis
- Vertigo in otosclerosis
Slides must be prepared in format compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint, Windows Version 7 and delivered to the speaker’s room on a USB flash drive not later than 2 hours before the start of your session.
Kindly note that there will be no possibility of presenting slides from own computer.
Only electronic posters (e-posters) will be accepted for display.
E-Poster technical specifications:
- image proportions 9:16
- minimum resolution 1080px x 1920px
- orientation: vertical
- bottom margin 120 px – please do not write anything in the bottom margin as it will be covered by the menu elements
- accepted formats: ppt, pptx, jpg, png
- 1 page/slide per poster
- best fonts: Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, Times New Roman
- minimum font size: 10pt text, 6pt figure legends.